Saturday, April 17, 2010

S'more S'mores, please!!!

Another thing we love to do when it is great weather...
S'mores!!!
Actually, I am not a fan of eating S'mores...but the kids love it and it is so much fun to sit by the campfire.
We usually have friends over for S'mores...tonight we had the Terry's over with us, and it is so much fun to just sit around and talk with each other...great friends are priceless!
******************************
One great thing about always having a camera handy...
You catch moments like this.
Elsie was sitting in the chair, and Porter came and laid on her shoulder, then she wrapped her arms around him.
So sweet.
And now I have a picture to always remember it!
(I know, I am cheesy!)

*******************************

* I am Thankful that grocery shopping is done. For now, anyway.

*I am Thankful that, as of now, our house is pretty clean...now to just keep it like that...

*I am Thankful that tomorrow is Sunday...I like Sundays.

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

I've never been a fan of s'mores either but the kids do love them!