Monday, February 01, 2010

Afternoon walk....

We went for a walk today when Madi got home from school.
I was waiting for my bread to rise...and it kills me to sit and wait for it...(yes, I made bread, exciting, right!!!)
Anyway...we have a secret plan for a secret event coming up...that is all I can say for now...who knows who is reading my blog...but for one person it must stay a surprise!
Anyway...we needed to find...some things.
So off we went to find our 'things' we needed.
It was a bit chilly, but at least it wasn't raining or snowing, so that was good.
It was nice to get out doors anyway, no matter what the weather was like!





*********************************************************

Today I started a new challenge.

My friend Aryn invited me to do it with her, and I in turn invited my friend Jenni. It is a 3 month Wellness Challenge and I am very excited about it. You earn points each day for each category you follow...a few examples are, no soda or alcohol...that isn't a hard one for me...but others like NO SUGAR...will prove to be difficult. I am very excited to make my self healthier. And the possibility of winning some cash!!! One of the challenges is to keep a journal. I know this blog is my journal...but I thought I could do a extra little thing for this challenge. I want to write 3 things I am grateful for that day...simple easy things...but just a reminder to myself each night how thankful I am for my life.

*I am thankful that I have my kiddos...(I just hope I am not ruining them for LIFE!)

*I am thankful that I have been able to keep a clean house...compared to what it was anyway...

*I am very grateful that my husband has a good steady job that he LOVES!!! (But I still miss him TERRIBLY when he is gone!)

3 comments:

Brianne Skidmore said...

Your pictures are breathtaking!

The most challenging thing for me, yesterday, was the amount of water! I started early today!!

The Stevensons said...

I am just finishing something similar called "Fit by February". We are on team and there is about 40 of us. If we dropped below 190 points per week we have to pay $2. to the pot. We have to email our points in every week and we are having soo much fun!

Amy said...

Such cute kiddos! Good luck with your wellness challenge... sounds awesome!