Saturday, January 30, 2010

Swimmin' at the Y

Today we told this kids that if they got all their chores done...and if they were good, then we would do something really fun later on.
Well, we did our chores...(which by the way is something we have started and is TOTALLY working here at our house! I am very excited about it! Today was their first payday! Yippee for a clean house!)
And we told them we were heading to the Y.
These kids love swimming!
So it was the perfect reward for them!
Porter has NO FEAR of water.
I knew he loved water...but we haven't really been in a pool since he has been mobile...
Oh my goodness...his face was in and out of the water and he had no care at all!
It will be a fun, and very challenging, summer at the pool with this little guy!
Elsie Rose is a water baby...
She stayed clear form the fountains and splashes...
But she stayed in her own little corner pretending she was a fish.
Her poor knees and feet are scuffed from the pool floor...they aren't bad, and I am sure they will heal fast!
She was a very happy fishy!
These other two were busy the whole time swimming then to the slide, then back swimming...
These two have always been water babies!
They obviously got it from their Dad.
Both Madi and Cassi can swim better than I can.
If you think I am kidding, I am not!
Well, when I went to get my camera for pictures I realized I forgot my camera card...so I dug around my backpack hoping for a spare card...
I got lucky and found a 64 MB card.
Only bad thing, that only takes about 2 pictures with my camera.
So I had to change the settings on my camera so it was a lesser quality...
So I was able to shoot 8.
That was enough...
Good thing...
So when I came home and put the pictures on the computer...I found some hidden treasures on the spare card...
*******************************************************
This is Madi Bell, she had just turned 4 and she was dressed up as Snow White for Halloween!
How stinkin' cute is that!!!

3 comments:

andrea wardle said...

Love it! My kiddos are water babies too.

The Holdaway Family said...

Man, this makes me want to go swimming so bad! I wish Payson or even Springville had a rec center!

Books = Possibilities said...

Aa and L can swim better than me, too!! I wish we had an indoor aquatic center like this! Ours is strictly outdoors, so we need to wait a few more months! A pool alone is fun, but those slides...can't beat 'em! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!