Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cancun Outfits...

The girls wore their dresses to church today....but they also wore sweaters over them to keep them warm.
But I think they still looked cute.
Madi's is pretty big but it works out cause she is pretty tall, and she wouldn't wear it is it was too short......Cassi's is kinda short, but I can see Cassi wearing hers with her pink striped leggings...I think that would be so cute and so her......Elsie's is just right and looks absolutely adorable on her...and just look at that handsome boy!
I wish we would have gotten a shirt for Brent to match Porter...wouldn't that be so cute!
The girls each got bracelets to match their dresses...and I got one for myself to match the girlies.

****************************
And here is just a cute picture of Porter pretending like he is a firetruck...goofy kiddo!!!

I am done with Cancun posts now...but I think I will post some picts that Emily took while she was here...I want the kids to remember those times too when they look at our book (after it has been printed, of course!)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Love the outfits and bracelets! SOO CUTE!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love them! SO cute and fun!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love those bracelets and clothes! So much fun!