Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winners Winners!!!

Drum roll....
Winner #1...Andrea who said "Those calendars look FABULOUS!! I would love to win!"
Winner #2.....Staci who said "They look so good. You are so talented. I like them both. They are very lucky to have you!"


You guys need to e-mail me and let me know which calendar you want!!!

And everyone else...it is still a good deal to buy a $10 calendar for such a good cause!!!! Let me know if you want one! You know you need a new one anyway for the new year!!!!

3 comments:

andrea wardle said...

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sara said...

I want a "Then and Now" calendar. Could you bring it to me in Utah and I can pay you then??? Thanks Kim! I am very excited!

The Holdaway Family said...

YEAH! Congrats winnners!