Sunday, December 20, 2009

294.305

We LOVE mostly fight-less fun!!!
I got the pieces of this felt nativity hand puppet set as an anonymous gift from someone in my ward...someone who made a set for each family in our ward...how cool is that???
Anyway...I finally got around to gluing all the pieces together.
I wish I did it much MUCH earlier...
I cannot believe how long Madi and Cassi played together WITHOUT fighting!
It was heaven!
Tonight we also watched the Nativity story...which was so powerful and amazing and something I really wanted us to watch with the big girls and help them to really understand this Christmas season.
With all the rush and hurry and shopping and EVERYTHING that goes along with this season it is hard to fit the real reason in there...at least for me it is.
That is why I am trying to make an effort this year...with kids who are old enough to really grasp it now...it is so important.
I am very grateful for this season and like I said before...I am TRYING to not let myself get stressed out.
I sure enjoyed watching my big girls play and get along together today.
I just wanted them to know that!

They turned out pretty cute...

***************************************************

Madi might be a little mad that I used this picture...but I just couldn't stop laughing...
Cassi was shining the flashlight on her...and I believe she was being the 'Angel'...although I am pretty sure the Angel didn't use that pose!
Silly girl!

Elsie thought she was pretty funny too...getting herself stuck in the tipped over chair.

When I came in and saw this I thought it was so cute...they were pretending it was Christmas morning and the other girls had beds on the floor...but Elsie fits so nicely in the drawer...why not?

I had to share Porters new favorite thing. He thinks rides on the vacuum is pretty great!!!

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What great pictures!

I love the hand puppets! I would really appreciate a pattern...

Cami said...

I love all the pics, you always make have a way of making everything look so happy and fun!

Megan said...

matthew and i loved to ride on the vacuum when we were little too!

Sara said...

That nativity is amazing! What a great thing for someone to make for everyone in the ward! I would love a pattern, too! :)

I love that picture of Madi! She is so cute!

It is such a blessing when your children get along!!! Makes my heart warm!