Thursday, December 17, 2009

291.305

almost over...leave a comment HERE!
***********************************
We LOVE Dads NON 9-5 job!!!
Brent has been teaching a confined space class for the Fire Department this week.
Which means going into work EVERY DAY...
EVERY DAY!
On the days he is on shift he goes from class back to the station.
And the days he is not on shift he will come home around 5ish.
Five o'clock has to be the worst time of day for a husband to show up at home.
Well, that is if you want your husband to come home to a clean house and dinner started and a happy wife...
All that by 5...how do you normal people do it????
I like what we are used to.
I am so happy that he doesn't have a 9-5 job...
I am sure it works for some people...but man, if this is how we had to live I would be even more crazier than I am.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

I wish Brad was 9-5. It is more like 7-7.

The Holdaway Family said...

It's funny what we get used to :) I never thought that I would get used to our schedule, but now I can't imagine it any other way!

Megan said...

Riley leaves at five in the morning and doesn't get back till seven and I still can't seem to get everything done.

Young family said...

Boy, I am with ya on that one. I love Drew's sched. and that he isn't gone everyday.

Erin said...

i would just prefer that guy work from home...but then again, maybe if he did i might wish he had a 9-5er again

Chalisse Martineau said...

Its funny how different we all are! I wish Charlie worked 9-5; starting in Feb. they are going to 12 hr shifts. We will see how that goes!

Laila said...

I have to laugh at that, DH is a pilot and I would give my right arm for him to have a nine to five job! I hate having to get dressed in the dark or having to stay up late so that I dón't disturb him from a pre flight sleep.... Saying that I like having some of my evenings and hence the t.v remote to myself whilst I'm ironing! Ah, we can't win!

Laila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.