Monday, December 14, 2009

288.305

I LOVE my happy Bell!
I feel bad...a lot of my posts have to do with the younger kids and not as much of Madi Bell.
But that is because Madi is gone ALL DAY!!!
My goodness...seriously, bu the time she gets home and does her homework, it is dinner time...then a little time to relax and then it is bedtime.
So it is always nice when Madi comes home happy...like she did today.
She is in a crazy-hyper mood...I don't know what has gotten into her.
But it is fun to be around.
She knows Christmas is coming close...and who isn't happy about that?????
Anyway, I just wanted to make sure and tell Madi that I love her too!

5 comments:

Cami said...

I can't believe how old she is getting! She is looking less and less like a little girl!! She is SOOO pretty!!!

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing all the happy picures. I want to go and build a snowman!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Ah, this is sweet! Love good moods!

Ariel said...

I love it when she gets into her hyper mood. It reminds me of me when I was her age. Remember that?? :)

The Holdaway Family said...

Having kids come home happy is the best!