Monday, November 09, 2009

253.305

I LOVE the power of a Root Beer Float!
How do you get your kids to eat their dinner, clean up after dinner, do their homework, shower/bathe, and be all ready for bed by 6:30???????
You tell them they get a Root Beer Float if they do, that's how!
No, they weren't in bed at 6:30...that would be nice, but that would also mean they would be up at 5:30 tomorrow morning...I don't like how that sounds!
But they were ready so when bedtime came it was much less chaotic and less stressful.
Now they are in bed.
It's quiet...now I get to fold about 30 loads of laundry that has been building up in our bedroom...
You think I am joking....I wish!

6 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Adorable picture!
What a great bribe.
And good luck with the laundry!

Cami said...

Hey! I had a rootbeer float tonight too! They sure are yummy!

Anjeanette said...

We use bribes also....love it! Totally works. Such a cute pic of Elsie. I understand about the laundry. I do load after load and don't want to fold it, so it piles on my bed, and gets pushed to the floor night after night. Oops! LOL

Young family said...

I love how she is getting every last drop!

Alison said...

She does make it look good! Love a yummy reward for good bahavior!!

The Holdaway Family said...

mmm...Elsie makes it look so yummy!

P.S. I HATE laundry!