Saturday, October 24, 2009

237.305

We LOVE this CD!!!!
One day we were watching CMT.
They were talking about some upcoming singers...DUE WEST.
So we looked them up on youtube.
Turns out they, well two, are LDS.
We started looking at some of their songs.
Then we started watching other related songs.
Amazing songs.
Beautiful songs.
Then we found this song, which is written by Jason Deere, who is DUE WEST producer and honorary 4th band mate.

Okay...is that not the best???
Is that not so beautiful!?!
Well, of course we HAD to have the CD.
The girls listen to it every night...
Usually just "Somewhere there's a mountain", but they love them all.
Today while we were cleaning the girls rooms Elsie was singing along with the song.
Now, I know that Elsie has a bit of a language of her own, but I think even the everyday person can tell she is singing along.
This girl knows all the words.
And it is just adorable!

I think you need this CD.

10 comments:

Wendy said...

I will have to check this one out. Joseph A Nashville tribute is one of our favorite cds. You should check it out. It is so powerful.

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie is amazing! So totally cute!

Amy said...

Sweet little Elsie, as soon as I heard her singing I started crying. It was so dang cute, It made my night!!

Cami said...

I am confused...so Due West is men but then the little kids remade one of their songs?

Elsie is so sweet, I totally got teary eyed!!

Jenni said...

So sweet. That brought tears to my eyes. What an unbelievable little girl she is.

Rachel said...

I don't have Trek, but I also have Joseph a Nashville Tribute to the Prophet - greatest CD ever made. I listen to it on repeat in my car, and I never get tired of it.

Rachel said...

My heck, I almost cried too listening to Elsie sing that. Sweetness for sure.

The Holdaway Family said...

I haven't even heard of this band! But they do sound amazing, Elsie made me get choked up, she is such an angel!

Dustin said...

You rock Elsie!

Sara said...

Elsie is so amazing! I also got teary eyed listening to her singing!

I am very interested in these songs! They sound awesome! I have also heard the Nashville Tribute. Amazing!