Sunday, October 11, 2009

224.365

I LOVE that I am finished with the Calendar!!!


No muscle picts to go with this post...can't spoil the surprise!!! But here is my page in the back....

Today I finally finished the cover and back for the 2010 Boise Firefighter calendar.
We did beefcake, but it is a very cool beefcake!
I am very excited about it!
It should be done and printed by Thanksgiving...so save your $10 bucks!!!
BUT...we are also going to do another calendar...
I don't want to spoil anything with that either...but it has to do with some of those old picts I was telling you about a couple days ago...
So I guess I am not finished yet!!!

8 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

Awesome, your awesome!

Cami said...

Love the pic you chose! Once it's out are you going to make a post showing all the pics?! :)

Books = Possibilities said...

Sounds interesting.

I think the old pic calendar is going to be really cool!

Amy said...

I've got my $10 bucks saved up! I'm excited to see what it looks like, I'm sure it's awesome like everything else you do!!

Amy said...

It looks great, Kim! What a huge job all this must have been!!!

Young family said...

Ohhh, the back looks great! I am so excited to see the rest of it! Way to go!

The Holdaway Family said...

Great! I am excited for you, what a great fundraiser for a much needed cause! I am really excited to see the old picture one, I bet Bruce will want one of those!

Lyric Payne said...

Can't wait to see it. Do you think Steve will care if I put it on my mirror in the bathroom? I think the best page will be the back - you know, the page with you on it!! Can't wait to see our pictures! Please photoshop Elle McPherson's face over mine if you get a chance!