Thursday, October 01, 2009

214.365

We LOVE Grandma Ene!!!
(Lexi Sue and Elsie with Grandma Ene)
I know I just sung her praise a few days ago...
But today is her BIRTHDAY!!!
So Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing, unselfish woman in my life!!!
I am so lucky to have her.
She gives us all such unconditional love.
My kids absolutely adore her.
Even though I know we COMPLETELY wear her out when we invade (visit)...she wants nothing more than to be with us.
Thank you Grandma for being such a wonderful person.
Thanks for being so unselfish, and thanks so much for being such a great example just by being you.
I hope your day was great, and I know that Gramps will spoil you rotten!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

You know something that I find a little weird . . . I have NEVER met your mother-in-law!

Elsie's expression is of pure adoration! Love it!

Cami said...

You can just tell how much Elsie loves her!! Happy Birthday!

The Holdaway Family said...

She is a fantastic woman!