Sunday, September 20, 2009

203.365

We LOVE to fly kites!!!
I am really loving Sundays lately!
We get back from church and take naps...
and then we still have time to go do something fun as a family.
Tonight we went to the park and flew our cheap old kites.
The wind was very strong, I am surprised the kites didn't get ripped up more than they did!!!
The kids had fun, of course.
The dumb dog had fun...(I call him dumb cause he woke me up 2 times last night to let him out!!! Seriously dog...if I wanted to be woken up more at night time I would have had ANOTHER baby!!!!!!!)
Anyway....
It was a pretty enjoyable afternoon.
Cass, trying hard to get that kite up...

Madi, daring to let Elsie hold the kite on her own....

Elsie had so much fun walking all over the grass!
She is doing so good!
We are still working hard on trying to get her to stand up without holding onto something.
When she gets that down, nothing will stop her!!!
And my bubba boy!
Ooh, I love him!!!

Um, I told you the wind was strong!!!
Knocked Brent right over...but hey, he kept the kite up!
What a man!

Just had to include a shot of Cassi's rockin' outfit!
What style!

And a shot of our shadow family...
Small heads, large thighs...
Not the most flattering of family pictures!

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

We love kite flying, too! It is way too much fun! I love the shadow picture! Maybe I'll have you do one of those for us for our family picture next year....:)

Cami said...

Cassi's outfit is pretty much amazing! Haha! Love it!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great day! I love flying kites and I LOVE Cassi's outfit!

DTanner said...

Her red boots just crack me up. You are going to have to buy her another pair when those are too small;) Love the shadow pic.

Larissa said...

We love kite flying! Who doesn't?