Sunday, August 30, 2009

182.365

I LOVE cuddles from my baby boy!!!
Porter is not a big on cuddling.
Lucky for me, he isn't feeling great today.
(Just kidding, I am sad he isn't feeling well, but I am loving that he loves me so much!)
The little guy would not go down for his nap.
When I laid him down he would cry this heartbreaking cry and stand at the edge of the crib just waiting for me to rescue him.
Which, of course, I did.
I did finally get him to take a couple naps today and he is acting much better.
He is such a sweet little boy!
I am so thankful for him!
(please ignore the silly teddy bear sheets on his bed, he had a few messes all over his crib today...so this is what we had left that was clean!)
*****************************************
Also....
School starts tomorrow!
I am so excited to get back onto a schedule.
I am so nervous for them to go back, mostly Cassi...I am curious about how things are gonna go?
Luckily Ayden, Cassi's best little friend, is in the same class.
This could be a good thing or bad thing.
Lets hope for GOOD!!!
Madi is very ready.
I just hope she forgets how much I got mad at her this summer!!!
I think she just loves to fight with me!!!
Anyway,
Elsie also starts school on Wednesday, so it is a full week!!!
Look for cute back to school picts tomorrow!!!

8 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Porter's name on his crib looks pretty neat! Sorry he's feeling under the weather...and sorry that him feeling icky is what gets him to cuddle! :)

How exciting to have all your girls in school! Aa and L don't start until Wednesday....they are sooo excited and anxious for Wednesday to come!

Cami said...

I didn't even notice the sheets silly!! Can't wait to see the back to school pics!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Good Luck with the first week! I am quite excited for school to start :) I hope your kindergartener has a good day! I love your pix at the fire station too looks like a fun birthday to me!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Good Luck with the first week! I am quite excited for school to start :) I hope your kindergartener has a good day! I love your pix at the fire station too looks like a fun birthday to me!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Good Luck with the first week! I am quite excited for school to start :) I hope your kindergartener has a good day! I love your pix at the fire station too looks like a fun birthday to me!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

sorry about that...I got impatient for the browser to load and it posted my comment a million times. I deleted the last one but can't delete the others ;)I have tried for awhile and I'm tired now :)

The Holdaway Family said...

What would it be like to only have one child at home? I can only imagine! Good luck girls, you will have so much fun at school!