Tuesday, August 18, 2009

170.365

We absolutely, positively LOVE our children!!!!
They make me CRAZY, frustrated, happy, sad, LOVED, stressed, hyper, exhausted, MOODY, excited, proud, joyous, BoNkErS, but most of all they make me feel like the luckiest Mom in the world!!!
*****************************************************
(Here are a few secrets from our little photo shoot)
Cassi's skirt is really a shirt....
This is the first time Porter has ever worn shoes!
Those sunflowers (in the back) are picked from another location and stuck into the weeds here.....
All but Elsie are wearing thrift store items.
I am on the other side of a huge ditch...
Our trip to this spot included...
-Me carrying the chair down, then up the ditch...
-Me carrying Elsie while guiding Madi down and then up the ditch
-Then back to get Porter and guide Cassi down and then up the ditch...
-Another trip for the sunflowers out of the car.
*** Then when we were done, I did the reverse order***
Needless to say, I was a sweat-ball!!!
But Madi assures me it is good to sweat!
And the chair is borrowed from my awesome friend Elizabeth...
My kids were such GREAT sports!!!
I sure do LOVE them!!!
I can't wait to hang this on my wall!!!

11 comments:

Cristy said...

Kim- your family is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You are such a talented photographer, not to mention talented at just about everything else! I love to see what fun photo(s) you post each day. Thank you for sharing!
-Cristy Crawford in Utah

Young family said...

Your kids are all so photogenic! And so dang cute! So, why did you pick such a hard place to get a picture? Sounds like a lot of work! But... well worth it! I love the picture!

Staci said...

I love the picture. It's so cute and they will thank you one day for all the work you went to during the photoshoot!

Cami said...

You have SUCH beautiful kids!!! I LOVE this picture!! I love all the color coordinating!! I love everything about this picture! Awesome job!!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Kim, you are a bit on the crazy side! But the picture turned out beautiful! I love Elsie's super cheese!

It is good to sweat! :) Madi is such a smart cookie!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

What a great picture. They all look perfect in it! I can't even seem to get one little girl to look at the camera. We most definitely are going to need to use you next time we need some pics.

The Holdaway Family said...

Great picture! They are great kids and you are a great mom! I love that you are using grandma's chair...I miss her!

Brittany said...

AHHh! I love it! You are one dedicated photographer mama. Way to go! They are absolutely adorable and I love their clothes!

Amy said...

The setting, the colors, their clothes, those adorable smiles... it's all perfect!!!

Malisa said...

I love that picture! You are such a great photographer! I love thier clothes and everything.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

i love this pictures so cute!!