Friday, July 31, 2009

152.365

We LOVE the Arielympics!!!

My sweet baby sister, Ariel, puts together the Arielympics for our Family Reunion.
The kids have so much fun with this!!!
Ariel thanks so much for putting this all together!
I know it stresses you out...but it is so worth it in the end.
Madi, tossing a water balloon while using her bowling stance.
Love it!
I had to put a picture of this!
This is my little (and only) brother, Andy and my little sister Sara.
We were passing balloon from chin to chin.
It was so funny to watch the awkwardness of these two trying to do it.
Sara could not stop laughing!
It was hilarious!
P.S. If anyone wants to date my brother, please contact me IMMEDIATELY!!!


Thanks again, Ariel!!!

5 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

It sounded fun, I am sorry that Bruce and I missed it but I guess it really is more for the kids. Thanks Ariel for all the time and effort you put into this every year!

Books = Possibilities said...

It was very fun!!!! And I hope Ariel continues with this tradition!!!

Nancy said...

Looks like tons of fun. So how old is your little brother?

Cami said...

Lol! I love Madi's pose! I am glad we got to come see everyone last night! It was fun! No pics of the "knot" game? :)

Ariel said...

There aren't even any pictures of me! haha That's okay. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. It was particularly stressful this year...