Sunday, July 26, 2009

147.365

I LOVE last minute V.T.ing!!!
Okay, so it is last minute cause I won;t have time to get it done before the end of the month!!!
So I made a treat, which by the way, I couldn't get it to look really yummy in the picture...but they are so yummy!!!
So my V.T. is done.
As I was putting them on the plate I remembered that one of my families has a little girl allergic to peanuts...yikes...so I stuck some vanilla sandwich cookies in there...hope they work out.
I should be a better Visiting Teacher!!!
No last minute next month...my other family is having a baby mid-month...and you know I will be there visiting then!!!

7 comments:

Cami said...

I think they look delicious!!! I have a friend whose daughter is allergic to peanuts! Sometimes they can't even go to a restaurant! It's a scary thing!

Books = Possibilities said...

At least you go and make an effort. Those treats do look tasty!

The Holdaway Family said...

I don't know, they look alright, maybe you should bring some when you come so I can sample them...just to be sure they are really yummy...

I actually love when my V.T.'s make treats instead of visiting me...

Jodi Gallagher said...

Yummy! I like those kind of visiting teaching lessons :)

koby said...

Would love the recipe if you're willing to share:)

skcoe said...

Your treat looks awful. You should box it up and send it to me, I'll get rid of it for you. :)

Sara said...

They do look yummy!