Friday, July 24, 2009

146.365

I LOVE 'getting to it'!!!
Nope...it is not done yet.
I have been so scared to start.
It is such a BIG quilt.
I didn't know how to stitch it and have it still be manly...
Couldn't decide on a thread color.
Finally, I just dove in.
I hope it turns out.
Hopefully soon I will have the finished product to show!
But I can tell you I won't get much done if this little one keeps keepin' these late night hours!!!
GO TO BED ELSE!!!
(By the way, this is my 500th post!!! Holy 'mokes!!! That's a lot!!!)

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

That Elsie is adorable!!! Good luck on the quilt! I really really really want to make one out of Tom's military stuff...but so far, I haven't even started it!

Cami said...

Yowza! How do you find out how many posts you have done! Can't wait to see the finished result of the blanket! :)

The Holdaway Family said...

I really like what you settled on. I need to do as you do and just start on cutting up quilt squares!

Young family said...

Good luck.. that is a lot of sewing!

Jodi Gallagher said...

That is going to be an awesome quilt!