Monday, June 22, 2009

114.365

I LOVE this little 7 month old boy!!!
7 Months old already!!!
What a big boy!
I don't have any stats on him...But I KNOW he is bigger than he was last month!!!
This boy loves to eat.
It cracks me up that he always knows when food is around.
His or not, he wants it!!!
The last couple weeks, little Porters personality has really come out!
He is just the sweetest little, mellow guy.
He loves to look all around at his surroundings.
He loves his Popsicles...and gives you the worst cry in the world if you try to take it away.
Porter is getting better and better at sitting on his own.
He is an awesome sleeper.
He takes AWESOME naps...and sleeps all night.
What a good boy!!!
He is just so much fun to have around.
He has the sweetest little giggle too.
His top two teeth are trying their darnedest to come through...
just haven't yet!!!
We love this boy...and I still can't believe I am lucky enough to have him!!!

9 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

What a sweetheart! Love his chubby cheeky smile!

Brooke said...

Wow...deja vu for me. He looks alot like Bridge in that one to me. I feel for those teethies. I wish they would just poke through already...Bridge is in the same boat. Seriously, how did you get Porter to sleep through the night? Email me your secret...please!!! He takes AWESOME naps but still wants to get up in the wee hours of the morning!

Brooke said...

PS i LOVE your hair Kimmie!!

Cami said...

What a cutie!! I love that little truck!

Brittany said...

He is so dang adorable!

Young family said...

What a cute picture! He looks great in his new shirt!!!

Sara said...

He is amazing! What a sweetheart! I can't wait to meet him!!!

Amy said...

Oh he really is so dang cute! And I still can't get over how solid he is!! Hopefully he and Noah will be buds and he can defend my puney little dude :) Your hair really looks great, too!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is just the cutest little boy! I am glad that he is a good sleeper that is always a nice bonus!