Saturday, June 20, 2009

112.365

I just LOVE surprises!!!
First of all...I am cheating...
The pictures I post, ALWAYS come from that same day.
But todays pictures were taken yesterday.
Madi shot them for me.
We had our own little photo shoot.
She thought she was pretty cool being behind the camera!!!
So we surprised Dad.
He has been wanting me to cut my hair for a while.
He likes it short.
I wanted it long.
But really, it was always in a ponytail!!!
So I didn't post about it yesterday..cause it was a surprise!!!
Brent got home of shift this morning.
I was so excited last night for him to see it.
And he loves it...
Surprise!!!
(Sorry Cami...I hope your not mad...but I HAD to get it done before I shaved it all off myself!!!)

13 comments:

Bald n Beautiful said...

I love it!!!!!!! I just got mine done today and only cut off 2 inches, now I am wishing I could chop it and look as cute as you. Maybe in a few months. Cant' wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Books = Possibilities said...

Very pretty, Kim! It looks very nice, and Madi did a great photography job!

Cami said...

I seriously gasped out loud when I scrolled down and saw your short hair!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you decided to cut it!!! And of course I am not mad! You live in IDAHO!! I would only be mad if you lived here and I didn't do it ;)
It's really super cute! :) Have fun with it! I think that length of hair looks so cute with loose curls, (like this http://www.hairstyles-haircuts.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/charlize-theron-wavy-hair1.jpg )so play with it! Did I mention I love it? :)

Kristi said...

Looks great! I like you better with short hair as well! Very cute.

Anjeanette said...

I love it too. That's funny that Brent likes you with short hair. I always think that most guys like long hair. I like you with short better also.....too cute.

DTanner said...

So cute! Just the Kimmie I remember. You are such a beautiful girl.

Sara said...

I love it!!! It looks great on you!!

Rachel said...

I love your hair short too! Hottie!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

CUTE CUTE HAIR!! MAKES ME WANT TO CUT MINE OFF!!

Anonymous said...

I left a comment yesterday but it wouldn't work, I tried like 6 times! Anyway, I LOVE IT!!! Soooo cute! Can you guys come to a bday party for Tripp on July 2nd? It's a 4 and I am sending you the invitation tomorrow. Call me soon.

Brittany said...

SOOOO cute! It looks so good on you!

Jodi Gallagher said...

So cute Kim~! you are one hot mama! I wish Kovi liked short hair...Guess mine will be long forever.

The Holdaway Family said...

So cute! I love it! It fits you perfectly!