Saturday, May 16, 2009

Favs #77/365

We LOVE the zoo!!!

We decided to take a trip to the zoo on this beautiful Saturday!

We haven't been there since they re-did it for the Giraffe!

They did a great job, and it was so much fun!!!

Elsie had the time of her life...

well, she DID NOT like the crane that sounds like an elephant...that was loud!!!

But we had a really great time.

The girls...
which means all of them, except for Porter!
Elsie and Daddy
Riding the dragon
I think Madi spent more time taking pictures then enjoying the zoo...
Where would she get that from???

Elsie was SO WORN OUT!!!
She had so much fun!
Cassi...the turtle.

Riding the Tiger...

Which, by the way, you aren't supposed to do...we read the sign afterwards!

4 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I love the zoo! I can't think of a much better way to spend a saturday! I love in the tiger picture that you can see all the different hair colors of the girls! It will be fun to see where Porter will fit in!

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh how fun! I love the zoo, and really want to go to one again. Haven't been since Lily was an itty bitty baby!

Sue said...

I haven't checked blogs since Isaac was born and it was fun to catch up on all your favs! I love all the pictures of just the girls...poor Porter who has to put up with not only being the youngest, but the only boy! What a lucky guy. :)

I would love to have you take pictures of Isaac!!! I wish we lived closer to you because you do such a great job. If you have time the next time you are down this way let me know. I am not sure when we'll make it to Boise next but we will definitely check to see if you are available.

Sara said...

Cassi must like holding faces! :)

We love the zoo too! It's about time we went again!