Friday, April 17, 2009

Favs #48/365

We LOVE the Park!!!
Especially this park!!!
It is specifically made for children of all abilities.
Elsie is able to take her walker and run free...
It is always packed with kids,
but it is so big with so many play areas...
it never seems too crowded.
Like I said, my favorite part is to watch Elsie run with her walker all around trying all the things.
At other parks, she has to crawl through the wood chip to get anywhere.
She doesn't like that too much.
We do love to go to any and all parks...
But this one wins...BY FAR!
There should be more around like it.
For those who live in this area, it is on Meridian road between Mcmillian and Ustick.
I think it is called the Adventure Island Park.
We all got some great sun and some fun time playing with cousins.
So wish me luck in my race tomorrow.
I will be the one wearing Blue.
(ha ha...everyone is wearing blue!)




7 comments:

Cami said...

Those pics are cute!! Elsie looks so teeny in that huge swing!

mallari said...

Good luck tomorrow! Zach and I will be there at the finish line, we will look for you!

Anjeanette said...

Cute pictures. My kids love the park too. Is it called Settler's park? My kids love that one too. Especially when the weather is nice but not too hot. Good luck racing .... :)

Sara said...

I LOVE the one of Elsie and Reagan!!! What a great park!

Sara said...

Also... Oh my goodness! Look at Porter! He is so big!!! And adorable!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie looks like she is on a rollercoaster in that first pic! Pretty cool! That park looks AMAZING!! Is it very far from your house? I love how Elsie and Reagan are looking at each other in their little car. What fun pictures! Porter is getting so big...he looks a little bored in that swing...no action! :)

Rachel said...

I loved that park when I lived there, minus the fact that I felt like there weren't many trees for shade. The parks in Meridian are certainly something that I miss :(.