Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My little boy!

Favs # 11/365
My most FAVORITE little BOY!!!
This little face just makes me smile.
I don't know what it is?
Maybe it is that he looks SOOO much like his daddy...(who I kinda have a thing for...)
Or if it is the most perfect smile he gives his mommy.
Or his perfectly happy disposition.
He is just such a joy to have in our house.
I can't wait to see what he becomes.
What he will be like...
And how much of a mamas boy he's gonna be!!!
Love you Porter B!!!

10 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Would you mind if I just took a little bite out of one of those cheeks?

Jilene said...

he is just darling. i thought he looked exactly like Madi, but I see a lot of Cassi in him too. Guess that means he's your little guy. You get the best pictures of him....I'm jealous!!! :-)

Katie Call-Sommer said...

I think he is so darn adorable!

Jodi Gallagher said...

He is just adorable! I could squeeze him!

Brittany said...

Awwww, he is so cute Kimmie, and yes, he is a replica of his daddy! I just wanna kiss those chubby cheeks!

Young family said...

He is such a cute baby! And yes, it will be fun to see what he becomes!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

He does look just like his daddy! Your pictures are always so cute!

Malisa said...

He is such a cutie!

The Holdaway Family said...

He is such a sweet boy!