Monday, March 09, 2009

Art Collector

Favs # 9/365
My FAVORITE artist

Well...it's no secret that we think Madi is an amazing artist.

Madi takes advice from me and does her best work.

She is always wanting to learn the best ways to draw things.

I wish Madi had more time to work on the things that she loves so much.

She has so many ideas ALL the time of things she wants to do. (Where in the world would she get that from???)

I can't wait to see what Madi blossoms into!

I might not have much to do with my art anymore, but I take pride in thinking I passed it down to my amazing daughter!
Love you Madi.

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

She is talented. It's fun to see what she comes up with next!

Young family said...

She is amazing!

The Holdaway Family said...

It will be exciting to see what the future holds for her :)

Rachel said...

I love this picture. Excellent composition.