Sunday, February 08, 2009

i {love} you

Our little Elsie has been working on her 'I love you' sign for a very long time now.
Every time we would say "I love you", she would stick her hand up...thumb and pointer out...and with her other hand hold up her pinky....so cute. Then one night we noticed as she was pointing to the fridge for more milk that she was pointing with her left hand in the 'i love you' sign.
Well, it was very exciting!
We of course made a big deal out of it...those little muscles in her hand are hard for her to manipulate...so we are very proud.
She can only do it with her left hand so far...but is working on the right hand too.
She continues to walk back and forth between furniture, without her walker. She is doing great things and always with a smile. We love you Elsie!!!

14 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Yeah! So cute to see. She is just too sweet.

Cami said...

That's so awesome! I love this pic too, it's cool!

Dustin said...

Good job Elsie! We'll see you later this week!

Rachel said...

Adorable! That is so sweet, and I love the picture.

Books = Possibilities said...

Way to go, Elsie! She is incredible!

Bald n Beautiful said...

Fun talking to you Kim, Elsie is amazing as always!

Amy said...

Oh, that sweet little hand is too cute!

Malisa said...

Thats adorbale! She seems like such a sweet little girl! What a doll!

Jodi Gallagher said...

How cute is that! She is such a doll! Great Job Elsie!

Lyric Payne said...

I could just eat her up. In our family we like to do I love you signs and touch our fingers together. Cheesy, but fun.

The Stevensons said...

I can't believe how much progress she is making.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love the little updates, she is so darn cute! I love how she was doing it a little with both hands, adorable!

Alison said...

Very cute! What a great picture too. I love little tiny hands. So sweet!!!

Nicole said...

Just too cute!