Monday, January 05, 2009

Quick visit

We were sitting around the dinner table last week and started thinking..."Why in the world are we not taking advantage of the days Madi has left off from school...why aren't we visiting our families?"
So that's what we did.
The Grandmas FINALLY got to meet the little man.
Our first stop was Evanston.

Actually, I lied...our first stop was Ogden...as we were passing we thought we should go visit our niece Brooke and her new baby boy, Bridger. Who knows when we would get that chance again. So we finally got a hold of her when we were a block from her house, and she was more than happy with our invasion.

Aren't the two little guys cute together...Bridger had his binky taken away, and we also ruined his nap...so he wasn't very happy! I am sure these two guys will be great buddys!!!

The we finished our trip to Evanston where we had a very happy Grandma Ene waiting for us! We had so much fun...and did many fun things. But most of all, we had to get Porter there for Grandma to hug and cuddle!

5 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

I am so glad you came and visited! I love your family so much and we do miss you dearly, even though we don't visit...someday we will...I promise! I was so happy to meet your perfect little boy and hug your sweet girls!

Books = Possibilities said...

I like how the boys' outfits match...was that planned???

Young family said...

We are glad that you took the time to go visit... and we can't wait to see more pictures of your trip.. (because I know you didn't just take Two!!)

Brooke said...

What cute lil men! When you get a sec will you email me the pics...yours are better than mine...mine are blurry! I miss you guys already. Lil Port is a handsome lil man and I just love your girls. Maybe we'll make a suprise visit one day too!

Anjeanette said...

Very cute pictures. Both really cute babies. Glad your grandma finally got to meet Porter in person.