Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Hero

What was your hubby doing last night?

'BOISE - A fire broke out at a townhouse around 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday. Firefighters say one unit was destroyed as a result of the blaze. Investigators said everyone escaped the fire unharmed.

"We were in bed asleep (and) something woke my daughter up, she came and climbed in bed with me and then next thing I know, there was pounding on the door and people yelling fire," said Becky Rice, neighbor.

Neighbors say a dog died in the blaze. Neighboring units were evacuated as firefighters battled the fire. '

5 comments:

Jilene said...

I saw that on the news. I always think of Brent when I see something about a fire. You do have a hero!!! You are a brave woman!

Rachel said...

I always wanted to marry a firefighter. Firefighters are hott!And I said that if I didn't marry a firefighter I'd at least buy my hubby the outfit. I never did, though.

So you used cater oil with Elsie? My friend said she did that but that she never would again because she was pooping all through labor. My midwife is coming today and I'm gong to have her strip my membranes. I hear it hurts, but who cares at this point? No pain, no gain.

Angela said...

What a hero you have! I would get so nervous if my husband was a firefighter or a policeman, although I do love a man in uniform. Tell your hubby how glad we are to have people who are willing to risk their lives to save others. Thanks for sharing this story, it just makes me more grateful for people like Brent in this world.

Young family said...

Why can't fires like this happen in Meridian when Drew is on??

But what a great picture!

Anjeanette said...

He is a hero.....for us too. :)