Saturday, January 24, 2009

Elsie can Turn!!!

She really does amaze us everyday. She walks back and forth between the couches...now she goes from the couch to the chair to the table...she is really getting it! (This is why our furniture is all spread out...and by the way, the house is scarcely decorated now after Christmas...and I have some future plans for those cool windows...)

This is something Elsie did all on her own. One day I was talking to Elsie's Speech Therapist and Elsie was walking back and forth from the side-table to me and I guess she got sick of waiting for me to grab her, cause I was talking, that she just turned around herself!!! So we had to get it on tape! She is doing so well and we are so excited for her progress everyday!!!

Keep up the hard work Elsie Rose!!!

13 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

So cool! She is such an amazing little girl! Keep up the good work Elsie!

Books = Possibilities said...

Fantastic!

Sandra said...

Elsie,
I don't blame you for turning around when you get to Daddy. Mommy is alot cuter and not as OLD as daddy!

Grandma Ene said...

Elsie Rose I Love You! You make me so Happy,. can't wait for you to show me in person. If you can walk the full; length of my big room, I will give you a prize and a great big hug and kiss.You are my hero! Keep up the good work!
Love Grandma "Ene"

Brooke said...

Way to go Elsie Rose! You are doing so well...I LOVE it. Keep up the good work!

Love you cute girl!! :-)

Anjeanette said...

That's so fun to see. So happy for you all. She can sure brighten a day.

Dustin said...

Good job Elsie!

The Holdaway Family said...

Oh she is awesome! Good work sweetheart!

Bald n Beautiful said...

wahoo so cute

Cami said...

That's so cool! She is so smart!

DTanner said...

Go Elsie! She also looks like she is getting lengthy.

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love her!! YAY! We will definitely come play when you are all well again :) Love you all! And happy belated birthday to Brent!!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

I think Elsie is just so cute! I love to see the videos of her walking. Good job Elsie!!!!