Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crazy Kiddos!

I know, I know...I do have other kids...and I will talk about them too...
But here is a sweet little profile of my little man. Look at that perfect nose, that perfect shaped head, those curious eyes...oh I love him!

Elsie has been funny lately...She loves when Porter is in the swing...she will climb up to him and just look at him face to face...very sweet, but also possibly dangerous...

Well, yesterday Elsie wanted to try the swing out for herself...She thought it was pretty great!

We also got a little snow yesterday...and are my girls weird or what!!! Check out Cassi with her tank top and bare feet! Crazy!

We woke up this morning to snow.
Madi and Cassi wanted to go out at 7:30 a.m. I told them "NO WAY!"
So they went out at about 8:30, at least the sun was up!
Well, Elsie didn't really like it...
But the big girls did!

And what do you have on a cold snowy Sunday morning...
Well, snow cones, of course!
They dubbed these snow cones 'Snowman's blood' (a.k.a Tigers blood!)
Goof-balls!

Tanger has also been a big fan of the snow!

7 comments:

Young family said...

Man, I can't believe Cassi with no shoes and a tank top... She is crazy.. Love the snow cone idea..
And Porter does have the perfect little profile.

Amy said...

Cute kids!! I love Elsie in the swing.. what a funny girl!

Sara said...

Beautiful kids!!! Crazy, too! I love that picture of Porter! So sweet!

Angela said...

Cute, crazy kids!!! Love the pictures and the litte man's profile. That snow looks fun, I know my boys would love it, but I am still a fan of a little warmer weather.

Malisa said...

Brrr! Cassie makes me cold! Those snow cones look delicious! Your precious little boy does look perfect! What an adorable family you have.

The Holdaway Family said...

Kids are so crazy! I don't think they can feel how cold it is until they come inside...then they let the whole world know how cold they are!

I love Elsie in the swing, and Porter is as sweet as ever! I can't wait to meet him!

Books = Possibilities said...

Great pictures!

But I have one question...why did you let your kids outside with so little clothes?!?!? Poor kids! :)

Glad everyone in the family had a good time.

Wait...no pictures of Porter in the snow in his diaper...what happened there? :)

Were the snow cones made out of real snow or shaved ice?