Saturday, October 25, 2008

Madi's (and Dad's) last game!

Madi and Brent's game was at the same time as Cassi's, again...
Luckily, Madi's games run longer, so I can go to Cassi's, then head to Madi's for the last half of her game.
I think the girls had a fun game. They actually scored 2 goals...and you would know how big a deal that was if you could have heard the screams from the girls with each goal. Goals mean more you don't get them all the time, right!!!
I know Madi had a fun year with her Dad as her coach, and I know Brent had the time of his life coaching these girls...he about went crazy trying to teach positions and rules to seven chatty 7 year old girls, but he had so much fun!



Mmm...isn't he a hottie...
I also think this picture is funny, cause it looks like that kid is hanging on Brent's hand...

Good hard work Madi Bell!!!

When they had team picture day, Brent was working and another girl was missing...

So the other day I took their picture (after a game, that is why they are all raggedy) and made them their own little picture so they could have something with the whole team together. This is how Madi's turned out.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Your husband is such a good dad. He's so involved in his kids' lives. I bet you love it.

Anjeanette said...

That is so fun to see your kids playing. I didn't get many good pics this season. Time for a new camera! Nice bribing Cassi.....anything that works, right?

Cami said...

Haha, I was staring at that pic of Brent where it looks like that kid is hanging off his hands before I read the caption and I just didn't know what was going on, hahaha. I couldn't focus my eyes and I thought he was swinging a teeny kid or something...wow. Lol.

The Holdaway Family said...

How fun! I love the one of Brent with the kid on his arm! LOL!

Good job Madi!

Nicole said...

soccer rocks. Glad they had fun!

Malisa said...

Brent looks like a great coach! The girls look like they are having a ball and so glad Cassi decided to play a few minutes. That top pic of Brent is funny!!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

So I just got caught up with your previous posts...at least you got some "field" shots of Cassie, even if it was the last few minutes of the season! :) Love the tool Brent is using for the pumpkins...looks like a great idea! :) Elsie's bed..wow! Good job, it looks super cute! Sad I missed out on the shower...I almost picked out an outfit like the one you are showing so glad I didn't get that one! We had a girlfriends weekend planned for over a month and I had to leave Thurs night as it was in Island Park on Fri. :( Glad everyhthing went good and it looks like a lot of people were there and great gifts! So excited for the little babe to arrive! :)

Young family said...

Good job girls... Sorry we didn't ever get over to see you play. But it looks like you had a ton of fun.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love the team pic you did! Brent is such a nice dad!

Young family said...

Kim-
Thanks for always commenting on my blog. I know that a lot of people look at my blog, but don't take the time to comment. I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge our family and what we are doing..

McCoy Family said...

Your girls are getting so big. I love being able to look at your blog and see whats going on - you're so good at updating it. Thanks for always writing on mine- it's always good to hear from you! We miss you guys and really hope to see you soon.