Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Shower!!!

I am so lucky to have such great friends.
Seriously.
Last night my friends Jenni, Elizabeth, Summer and Jen threw me a baby shower.
It was so much fun!
I can't believe how many people came.
Everyone kept calling and saying they were sick or their kids were sick, so we weren't sure if many would make it..
We were wrong!
Wow...it was so fun. Just a bunch of girls sitting around eating, talking, and more eating.
There was so much food! Good food! Mmmm!!!
Thanks to Summer for having it at her beautiful house on such short notice!
Thanks to all the hard work that was put into the party.
And thanks for all my friends who took time out of their day to come and celebrate a new boy to our family!!!
(And super big thanks to everyone for giving us such great stuff to help us get ready for this baby boy!)
(Sorry Summer...you make faces...it's gonna go on the blog! Don't worry, your still a hottie!)
My friends Jenni and Elizabeth gave me these vintage metal cars, motorcycle, airplane and firetruck for the babies room. Exactly what I wanted! Love them guys!

Such cute decorations Martha, I mean Elizabeth!!!

Seriously...I was buried in a mountain of gifts. Thanks so much to everyone!

Mmmm...I did say there was good food, right?

Thanks so much, especially to Jenni and Elizabeth. You know how to make a girl feel special!

18 comments:

Angela said...

Ooohh, that looks fun...and yummy. I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. You are going to have SO much fun with this little boy. I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything!!

Books = Possibilities said...

Wow, Kim, your hair is so super long! You look fantastic!

How fun for you to have your friends throw you a baby shower! It looks like so much fun! Did you get a lot of cute clothes?

Jenni said...

You are sooo welcome. I think it was a lot of fun too if I say so myself. Last night Ayden was asking why we were having a baby "party" for you and Brad said because Kim is such a nice person and everyone likes her. I think it is true, everyone likes you and we are just all so excited for you to have this baby boy. Thanks for being such a great friend and someone we all want to celebrate.

Rachel said...

That is so much fun. I'm so sad that I'm all the way over here missing out on the fun stuff. I would have gone, definitely. Friends are great, especially Meridian friends. I'm so glad that you got to have a great time celebrating your little boy. Where's the belly shots? I want to see!

The Holdaway Family said...

How fun! Looks like you are going to be ready for your baby boy...except for the name! Did you get that package from me yet?

Nicole said...

That looks like a lot of fun. To bad I don't live near, those goodies look delicious!

Jami said...

I was so sad that I had to work and miss out on the fun. I am excited for your little addition. Those cars are soo cute! I am excited to see what you do with the nursery.

Brooke said...

Don't you just love it? So fun and so much cute baby boy stuff! I'm counting the days till I can dress our little guy up in them!!! And P.S. I need to see your quilt. You crafty girl you. I can barely sew a button on if I'm lucky. You never cease to amaze me with your talents!!!

and P.P.S. maybe we need to make a tradition of having our little boys pictures taken together when you come up (and Kenna and Lisse's little guys too). It could be like the triplets pictures...just with little boys!! I can just see it now!!!

Anjeanette said...

I am so bummed I couldn't go. It looks like you had a lot of fun, and not short on people. (You and all your many friends). :) Hope you got a good start for the little one.

Bald n Beautiful said...

Beautiful Party. Wish I was there, more than you know.

Sara said...

Awesome! I want to see more pictures of all your goodies! You have such great friends! And that food looks fabulous!

Amy said...

How fun! I was sad I didn't make it... I hope you had lots of fun and got all stocked up on cute little boy stuff!! You're awesome and will be such a great mom to your little boy!

All about the Snow's said...

It was a fun shower! I know that it doesn't look like it was fun by my face in the picture you posted. I look like such a sour puss. Anyway, I know you know how to crop seriously, couldn't you have cropped me out of that picture with Summer.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Man I wish I lived closer! looks like you got lots of fun stuff! Baby Showers are so great.

Malisa said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I love the vintage cars. Elsie's bedding is so adorable. You are very talented. I wish I had more patience to sew.

Cami said...

Fun! Your hair has gotten so long!

Jilene said...

Kim, I am so sorry I didn't make it. It looks like it was lots of fun. My class got out late and then Mitchell was screaming to eat and well, you know. I really wanted to come. I'm glad you had a good turnout. I do have a little gift for him, so I will have to drop it by. :-)

pillingfamily said...

no problem. just hurry up and have that baby so we can see his adorable face.