Saturday, October 11, 2008

Addiction???

Elsie is addicted.
She has always enjoyed watching Signing Time, but just in the last few days...wow, she can't live without them!!! I love to watch her do EVERY sign with the show.
I think in this picture she is signing 'sand'. She concentrates so hard to get the signs right. A lot of them are hard for her to sign perfectly, cause it is hard for her to move and separate her fingers, but she does so good, and has so much fun with it. I am so glad that PBS has it on Saturday mornings so we can DVR it and watch them over and over instead of having to buy the set...which is a lot.
She will also try to get her dolls to do signs too. So cute!

12 comments:

Young family said...

Elsie, you are the sweetest thing. The girls had so much fun with you today. Thank you for letting your mommy go to lunch..

Young family said...

We like to watch signing time too. Only, we have a hard time remembering what we learn.... :)

DTanner said...

You should read my friend "Rhett's Journey" blog. I went to school with her. Her little boy just got his wish from the make a wish foundation. He got to meet Rachel and Co. in person. Pretty exciting for their family. She can't say enough good about Signing Time.

Malisa said...

I haven't ever seen that. I will have to watch for it. So cool Elsie loves to watch it.

Lyric Payne said...

Elsie really is such a sweetie. She has the whole ward wrapped around her finger!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

How cute is that? What a little smartie! She is such a sweetie!

Sara said...

Elsie is so amazing! I am so glad you told me about the show! We also DVR it (the kids are watching it right now.)

I love that Elsie loves Rachel so much! So cute!

Grandma Ene said...

I missed so much having Elsie here to visit, also missed her mom. Can't wait to see you all. I'm homesick tonight with no little ones to brighten my days. Elsie is a precious gift from Our Heavenly Father. So Special! Sorry it was such a miderable trip home for Brent and the girls so glad they made it safe and sound.
Love Grandma "Ene

Amy said...

She is seriously such a sweet girl!!! That's awesome that she loves the signing times. What a cutie!!

Malisa said...

You've been tagged!!

Bald n Beautiful said...

What a smartie. I can't believe you got a week with only her, I am sure it was good for you. I hope you rested inbetween all your projects.

The Holdaway Family said...

She is so smart! We love signing time too!