Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Pictures of Cassi

Cassi's birthday is in November, and I always do birthday pictures for her...but never end up ordering any. With Madi and Elsie's birthday's so close to each other, I always get theirs ordered and out to Grandmas...I think the most updated pictures the Grandmas have of Cassi is her 2 year old picture! So I decided to take her out and do some pictures today so I can order hers with the other girls! Anyway, she was very good and had a lot of fun! This first one is my favorite, but there are a ton that I love! Anyway, enjoy.



(This is another one in the running for the fav.)




She had fun jumping off the trunk...goofy kid!
And of course she wanted 'Earthshake' pictures like Madi had...

Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes!

13 comments:

Erin said...

she has so much spunk! what a cutie...i love the missing tooth!

Angela said...

She is so gorgeous! I like the ones that you liked. Fun!!

Angela said...

She is so gorgeous! I like the ones that you liked. Fun!!

DTanner said...

I love the second close up and the one of her sitting on the trunk. Too cute!

Cami said...

She is SO cute! I can't believe how long her hair is getting, it looks so pretty! I love her "smiley" eyes! What a pretty girl! :)

Jami said...

They are all so fun! I think the first one is my fav though.

Anjeanette said...

She looks so grown up. I like the first one the best. Good smile and good hair. She is so dang cute. Embrace the goofiness....I have one too. :)

Young family said...

Super cute Cassi!!! So, where is this great place you have found. We may want our next family pictures done there...

The Holdaway Family said...

I LOVE the serious one!!! She is such a sweet girl!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Your girls are too cute! She looks so beautiful! How fun!

Rachel said...

I really love these pictures of the girls. Have I ever told you that they are pretty? I love the urban look. Very adorable!

Rachel said...

Kim, I wish that we lived in the same city. We could be such good buds. Why didn't we hang out more when I was in Meridian? You are so sweet to always comment on my blog and pictures. Too bad we are miles away now. Miss ya!

Amy said...

You have such beautiful little girls!!!! The pictures of both Cassi and Madi are so cute... good job!