Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Second Day of School

I know what you are all thinking...Awesome outfit Cassi!!! But if any of you don't know Cassi, I think this outfit should sum her up nicely!
Today Madi rode the bus instead of me taking her...which I did yesterday...and Cassi loves to go out and wait with her. I told Cassi she had to get dressed though...so she did...so cute!
Oh crazy Cass!!!
Madi getting on the bus...I thought she would turn and wave...but I think she was glad to get away from Cassi and me!
A little later, Cassi is taking her 'biggest sister at home' responsibilities very seriously...I thought she was very sweet cuddling with Elsie.

10 comments:

Jami said...

Love the boots!!

Erin said...

i don't see anything wrong with cassi's outfit, it's totally cute! haha

Jodi Gallagher said...

It can be so hard on the little ones...Bry cried for about 1 hour today and finally fell asleep. I do love the red boots! So cute!

Cami said...

SUCH cute kids!!! I LOVE Madi's hair!

Books = Possibilities said...

Cassi looks perfect!

Kristi said...

I don't even know your kids and I am in love with them!! They seem so sweet and are so beautiful! Plus it seems your husband is such a great father. What a family!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Oh sweet Cassi! I love that girl! What a character!

Sara said...

Madi looks so cute!! I love her outfit and her hair! Do you do her hair every day?

And I LOVE Cassi's outfit! She is so creative! That picture of Cassi and Elsie is so sweet!!!

skcoe said...

I LOVE when the Middle child suddenly becomes the older protective one. SO CUTE!

Nicole said...

Love those boots! Hilarious! Cute kids! I love the last picture of Cassi and Elsie, adorable!