Thursday, August 07, 2008

He's still a BOY!!!

So we got another ultrasound today. Last time we went in we took the same VHS tape that the girls ultrasounds are on. When we brought it home...there was no recording of our little boy. So they told me to come back next time and they would record me a disk again.
I have to tell you, more then a few times I thought 'What if the Dr. says that it was just the umbilical cord...that it is really a girl.' I guess I still think it is too good to be true to have our little boy, finally! So I told him to make sure...triple sure that it was a BOY...and he is, still very much a BOY!!!
Little stinker wouldn't get his hands out of his face! Same as last time! He better get used to getting his pictures taken! Oh well, you can see how beautiful, I mean handsome, (I will have to learn to change my lingo so everything isn't so girly) his hands are!
Anyway...still no names for little baby BOY Matthews. His middle name will be Brent, so it has to go with that. Any suggestions???

12 comments:

Beth said...

Darby, that's my suggestion. mitchel mathews has a nice ring to it too.

Nicole said...

If my last name was Parker, I always wanted a boy named Parker. Parker Cole Parker didn't sound right, so we named him Brayden instead. lol. I have all 3 of my kids ultrasounds recorded on the same VHS tape too! Good luck on figuring out a name.

Cami said...

Are you wanting more of a common name or a different name?

Jodi Gallagher said...

Lets see, Kayden, Jayman, Colton, Conner, Tanner, Coleson, I could go on and on....LOL

The Stevensons said...

The only boy name we ever had picked out was Trey. I think once you told me that you like Taylor. That would be cute too, we don't mind.

The Stevensons said...

Ben,
Clint says that you should name the baby something that would remind you of the best years of your life.....like Jose, Jesus, Fernando, Fransico, Juan, Angel - do you need more ideas?

Kim said...

Maybe Clint is on to something, I should just get right down to it and name him ICON.

Sara said...

He looks so cute! I love the 3-D (or 4-D, I don't know the difference) pictures! It is amazing how much detail you can see! I know you guys will come up with a name! Good luck! You still have 3 1/2 months to go before you have to make up your minds. Ü

Mrs. G said...

I like Caiden, but I think someone else already suggested that. I love Taylor, Payton and Elijah too. Good luck picking!

Jami said...

So glad to hear it is still a boy!:). I will be thinking of boy names and let you know if any winners pop in my brain.

Amy said...

Whew, what a relief that he's still a boy ;) I wish I had an exces of boy names to share. It's going to be hard enough coming up with another one of our own!!

Brittany said...

Ah he's such a cute little fellow! I'm still so dang excited for you guys!