Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is what life is all about...

I just love my little family
Brent got home from work today...light-duty...which is turning out to be not so light-duty! But he is happy to have something to do anyway. The girls missed him so much from being gone...Now remember he has been home with them every day for 2 months now. So they couldn't leave him alone when he got home. After we had dinner and some play time they all decided to lounge on the lawn..a definite picture worthy moment. Like I said...I just love my little family.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oh! That is so sweet! Isn't is so wonderful to see how much your kids LOVE their daddy!!!

Portrait Art by Angela said...

AAAHHHHH - isn't that what life is all about. That is so awesome.

The Holdaway Family said...

They are daddys girls for sure! I bet that everyone, including you, missed him a lot today! What does light duty entail?

The Stevensons said...

Yep, definately room for one more in there somewhere! I love how the puppy gets in on the action.

Brittany said...

How sweet.I love your little family too!

Books = Possibilities said...

Wow, 2 months passed already since his surgery! Where does the time go! This is such a great picture, Kim. You have a special family! It's so exciting to think of what your newest little one will have to add!

Amy said...

What a wonderful picture to have that just captures your cute little family right now!!

Kristi said...

Great picture! It'll be fun to add number 4 to that, right??