Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

I couldn't end the day without saying a little something about the three best Dads in the world.
And of course I have to start with the Daddy of my little girls. These girls look up to him like you wouldn't believe! He is such a great daddy to these girls! I am so thankful to have such a great guy. Happy Fathers Day baby!
Madi and Dad
Cassi and Dad
Elsie with Dad
And on to the two other best Dads in the world.
I love my Dad. He is such a great guy and he has always been there when he was needed...even with 9 kids! My favorite things about my Dad have to be his overalls....suspenders and bow-tie! my Dad is so great! Happy Fathers Day Dad!!!
This guy is one in a million! Ever since I dumped my lemonade on him after our parents first met...he has been nothing but loving...with a little, I mean a lot, of teasing on the side!!! This guy has so much love to give. He is such a hard worker and I don't see him ever stopping, no matter how many times he threatens it! He is such a great Grandpa to our kiddos. Happy Fathers Day!




2 comments:

Angela said...

I love these pictures. Aren't we so lucky to have such good men in our lives. Thanks for all the cool updates...I'm enjoying them ALL!!

Anonymous said...

You sure have cute babies...the next one will be so cute too!