Wednesday, June 04, 2008

For My Teachers

As a gift to Madi's teachers she wanted to paint them a picture...
For Mrs. Schmidt....she has been such a wonderful teacher to Madi and has been her biggest supporter in her school work. I am very grateful to her for making this year so great for Madi Bell...Madi wanted to paint a rose for her, isn't it beautiful?

Mrs. Cindy is the Teachers helper and she was a wonderful help this year also. Madi has always had such great teachers...I hope she will always connect with your teachers...Madi loves school!!! She wanted to paint a Daisy for Mrs. Cindy. The petals on this one are amazing...she did such a good job!


5 comments:

Beth said...

man I'm always amazed by people with artistic ability, I can't make a circle without corners on it. plus, what perfect hair, nice job mom too!

Anjeanette said...

She does such a good job. I bet her teachers will miss her. Good job Madi!

The Holdaway Family said...

What a great way to show appreciation for two very important people in her life this year. She has got so much talent and she keeps getting better!

Sara said...

Awesome! She is so talented!!! I am sure her teachers are going to love her present to them!

Angela said...

She is an amazing artist and SO beautiful.