Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to the two best Mom's in the world!!!
I will start with my Mom. Does anyone else know a woman who has raised 9 children, 8 of them GIRLS, and still sain???? That is my Mom for you. What an amazing woman. Supermom I would say. This woman can do anything, and I do mean anything, including catching bad guys, Turn a yucky old chicken coop into a cozy family get together spot, and work full-over full time! Mom I think you are the greatest. I love you Mom!!! Happy Mothers Day, and here's to many more Mothers Days to come!!! And my other Mother. What can I say about his lady. I tried to find a picture of just her, but since she ALWAYS has a little one with her, I thought it was appropriate to use one with her doing what she loves! Loving her grand kids! This is the most unselfish woman in the world. She would give you the shirt off her back, literally. I have learned so much from her. Since I have married into the family it has never been 'daughter-in-law' It has always been 'daughter'. Happy Mothers Day! We love you so much!

I am so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life to be such great examples of Motherhood. Thanks for all you do!

No comments: