Sunday, April 27, 2008

Laundry Day

Oh, don't we all love laundry day!!!
I say that very sarcastically because if there is one thing that I dislike the most, it is laundry. But every once in a while I get some kiddos to help...
They love to help me sort, and it is dubbed Cassi's job to push the start button on the washer.
Elsie's new favorite thing is to sit and watch the laundry roll by.


And then I found some random pictures on our little camera that I thought were funny.This one cracks me up. Elsie's face is so funny! And her hair is a winner too! Goofy kids.

One night a few days ago I left my cripple one armed husband home with our three little girls... Well, or course this is when Elsie thought she would try out our stairs. So to try to block her, the girls pushed chairs in front of the stairs thinking that would make it hard for her to get by...Well...it didn't discourage her. She snuck by anyway...little stinker!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Is this MORE laundry!? I guess thats what comes with having 3 girls! My boys try and wear the same nasty, grubby clothes every day- I practically have to hide them! Now that my house is clean, I have been a crazy person following them around with 409 and a paper towel. Toda, after ice cream, I decided it wasn't worth it anymore!

Young family said...

Little helpers are the best. And it looks like Elsie will go where she wants to go!!

Brittany said...

I wish I was that amused by laundry! I agree with you--laundry is my least favorite chore. I'm glad you have cute little helpers though.

jen said...

I so totally agree with you when it comes to laundry. It's my least favorite and the last thing on my to do list when it comes to cleaning. Often times when I see my poor hubby washing clothes late at night, I get reminded that I need to do laundry.

Brynn said...

That is so funny! We have machines like that and Quincy loves to sit and watch them too!

Amy said...

I don't mind the process of loading laundry in the washer and moving it to the dryer... it's the folding and putting away that has to happen after that really gets me! Cute girls, as always!

Books = Possibilities said...

Elsie is pretty determined! That is so awesome! Who's idea was it to block the stairs? Elsie probably saw it as a challenge that she had to conquer! Watch out for her, this won't be the last time she'll try something she's not supposed to do! I love the satisfied and almost defiant look on her face! What a sweetheart!

The Holdaway Family said...

If my washing machine was like that I would probably sit and watch it too!