Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt in Springville

After church in Evanston and visiting Grandma Eastman we drove to Springville and had an Easter egg hunt...and Easter dinner. The girls had fun with cousins and Aunts...and Grandma and Grandpa. It was the perfect day for an Easter egg hunt...it was just a perfect Easter day!!!

Elsie with Grandma Na...

Walking with Auntie Em

Loves from Abi...

Elsie getting a peek at the Easter eggs...

Crazy Cass

On your mark...get set...GO!!!

Easy access for the little ones...

Thanks Ariel for taking Elsie around...she had so much fun!

Girls on the hunt...


Nice basket-full Cass...

Showing off thier baskets of eggs.


Aunt Ariel with Elsie...happy about her eggs!!!


3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Isn't Mom beautiful! What great pictures! I wish we had been there, too! Looks like you all had so so so much fun!

michelle said...

Oh I love it when people leave comments! I Love all of your pictures, your camera is so crisp! The deviled eggs you gotta love those! Your girls are so darling, how fun to have sisters so close! Glad you got to spend sometime with your family, it is the best!
Oh and the whole tramp thing, I can prettymuch do anything except a front flip, I was dizzy for like 10 min after the first one. And I almost peed my pants, the joys of babies right.

The Holdaway Family said...

I miss you already! I wish that we could see you more... :(