Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meg's Wedding

Our niece, Megan, got married this last weekend...and here are just a couple from the many, many pictures I took....

This is the spot Riley proposed to Megan
I just loved the boots...
Gotta love red roses
Elsie at the reception
Cassi trying on Mom's heels...
Cassi posing with a rose petal...
And I feel bad that this is the only picture I have of Madi...but I guess it proves what a help she was at the reception...right here she is feeding Elsie, but Madi had quite a few jobs at the reception, in between clearing the plates and cups from the table, it was also her job to restart the slideshow when it was done...she really is such a great little, I mean BIG girl!!! Before we know it, she will be the one getting married! AAHHHH!!!


8 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

OH I am such a baby...that last line made me tear up...they do grow up so fast...it will be her wedding you will be photographing soon! These pictures are wonderful, it looks like it was a fun wedding!

Chantri said...

Simply beautiful photographs. You are my inspiration.

Dustin said...

Madi is definitely a great helper!

Amy said...

Fun pictures! It's scary to think how fast your girls really will grow up! Don't you just wish you could always keep them little!

Brooke said...

It was so fun to see you guys there on Friday! Cassi's hug when we came in just made my night! You do great work Kimmie!

Lyric Payne said...

Fabulous pictures. I wish I were getting married again so you could take some romantic pictures of Steve and I. Maybe we'll have to renew our vows. Do mormons do that? By the way, Sophie just wanted me to keep scrolling through the pictures of baby Elsie!

Sarah said...

Kim, you are such a fabulouso photographer! And awesome at everything else! I feel dumb asking about your trip before I checked your blog, the pics are awesome and the snow tunnel is great! I feel like I have spent a day with your family when I check out your blog! The burnt roses need to be framed somewhere in your house!!!

Brittany said...

Love the pics! Megan's, the triplets, and Elsie! They are all Fab. Can I be your twin?? Teach me all you know!