Saturday, January 05, 2008

Fun in Christmas snow

The girls had a lot of fun making snowmen...or I mean snow Rudolph and snow Angel....(made with stuff from around the yard...the antler is Madi's treasure that she found camping this summer.) It was great!

Brent is having a snowball fight with Madi...while Cassi plays on the swing set
Madi hiding from Dad under the tramp...
It was great to have some snow this Christmas!

4 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

So creative! You always gotta have that snowball fight when your building a snowman! I wish that we could build one but with all the mud I'm a little hesitant!

Sara said...

Fun, fun, fun! The boys have loved playing in the snow! But, our snow has been too fluffy and no good for building snowmen. We got a little bit of rain yesterday, though... but I think that made the snow icy. Maybe next time it snows we will get to build snowmen.

Cami said...

Cute! So creative and fun!
♥

skcoe said...

The depth and color of your photographs just keeps getting better and better Kim! They look amazing and I can't wait for you to shoot my family pic!