Thursday, January 24, 2008

Flies

So the girls were watching a documentary on fly tying with their Daddy...then they decided to make their own flies...fishing flies that is. I think they did a very good job...of course you are supposed to use fish hooks, but we don't have any of those...we will get them for our next fly tying adventure.
Madi's fly #1
Madi's fly #2
Cassi's fly...love the toothpick...
and Madi's fly #3
Pretty impressive huh...If I were a fish I know these would look very appetizing!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Ha ha. That is so cool! They are awesome fly tiers.I definately think that guys should start your own Fly Store! Leith is very impressed also-he loves to fly fish-He said the next time he goes he use the girls flies! Maybe it'll help him!!

The Holdaway Family said...

Those are really good! Does Brent have a fly tying kit? They do look tasty!

Anonymous said...

Nice Streamers Girls! You know..Clint spends way too much time tying flies. We have totes of that stuff everywhere. Maybe I can talk him into sending the girls special "Kits". I'll see what I can do.

Amy said...

Those look great! My dad is a big fly-tier and when we were little we loved to create our own!