Sunday, December 02, 2007

Weekend with Curious George

Madi got to bring home Curious George for the weekend from her class...and lucky for George we already had a fun sleepover planned with Madi's best friends!!! He got to do some fun stuff with her...we did forget to take him when we got our family pictures taken...dang-it!!! Oh well...and I am sure we will be playing a game with him later on today...so I will post those later...But for now...here are a few fun picts.
George at dinner time.
All dressed up...poor George had to wear a dress!
In order: Cassi, Braelyn, Aubree, George in a dress, Madi and Kara
Snack before bed.
Getting in bed
Cassi and Aubree
Poor Baby Bear had to share Madi for the night...


5 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

So sweet...does each kid have a turn taking him home? That orange dress that Madi is wearing is that one that we wore as kids? it just looks so familiar but I cant place it...you are so brave to have sleep overs!

Kim said...

Yep...they send it home one kid at a time...he reeks of febreeze...I wanted to wash him, but Madi said I wasn't supposed to...she is always so afraid to do something she shouldn't...a good trait I guess...and yes, Steph..that orange dress is one you used to wear...it is a favorite dress-up...and I think these are the only girls I would dare a sleepover with...

Anjeanette said...

You are brave to do sleepovers. I haven't tried that one yet, and actually haven't decided if I am going to do them at all????? Looks fun though. That picture of Madi sleeping is so cute.

Young family said...

thanks again for taking the girls for the night. They love to come to your house and have already asked when they can come again. Don't worry, I will give you time before calling you again. It is so great having such great friends like you.

The Holdaway Family said...

Bailey is so scared of doing things that she doesn't think that are right...the other day she got a coloring contest from school but Morgan didnt so I wanted to copy it off...well Bailey was in tears thinking that I was breaking the "copy wright" law...she just finished law enforcement in school which doesn't help with things!