Monday, December 03, 2007

My amazing friend Alesha and I swapped pictures on Saturday. I did her picts and she did mine...so here are the picts we got...I think they turned out awesome!
In need your input...which of these two family ones do you like better???

Our beautiful girls
My hubby and I
Madi in the rays
My little poser
Sweet Elsie Rose...she looks bald, but the sun just makes her hair disappear...



Little Cassi...
Brent and I (and my pokey out butt...)
Brent was glad when it was all over, but he did much better this year than he usually does.
Pretty Cassi
Elsie was worn out-it takes a lot out of you to smile the way she does!!!!
So what do you think???



9 comments:

Young family said...

These pictures are so darling. You have such a cute family and you are all so photogenic. I love the ones on the train tracks.

Amy said...

They all look great! I think I prefer the 2nd family shot... not exactly sure why though :) Love the ones of the girls! The last one of Elsie is so sweet!

Rachel said...

I love the pics. Elsie looks beautiful in the first one of her that you said she looks bald. I like the family picture where your hair isn't blowing. But they are both cute.

Cami said...

Oh my gosh...I love love LOVE all these pics!! What a beautiful family! Love you! Miss you!

Lyric Payne said...

I like the 2nd one or the one on the more recent post. I like that Brent has a little smile in the new one, but the second one is also really great. Elsie looks so adorable in them. Your girls are beautiful. And...your butt is about as pokie outie as my big toe!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love all of them! Such a sweet family!

The Holdaway Family said...

...and by the way your butt...and your whole body is cute...no awesome! would you rather have no butt at all like me?????

Jilene said...

Kim, your family is adorable. I like the one you have on the side of your blog. The last one you posted and said you liked. And congrats to Madi for her picture she drew!

Michelle said...

For the love of Christmas, I am so in love with these. I hope that you blow them up and put them all over your house. I love the trunks and I love your pics on the tracks. I like family pics where everyone is spread out, I wish I could pull it off in my sessions.

Thanks for posting these!!!