Thursday, September 27, 2007

More of the kids

We have a bunch of toys for Elsie to play with in the bottom drawer of this. The other day we thought it would be a good idea to help her stand and put something in the drawer higher up for her to play with. She loved it, but it made us nervous, because her legs would just give out and she would ram her chin into the drawer. That is why the blanket is there.
But she had a fun time.
Where do kids come from? These two crack me up daily. Cassi had a bloody nose the night before this pict. and Madi decided that was enough bloody noses in the bed! So she dragged this coffee table out of the upstairs t.v. room and put it in their room and made it somewhat comfortable for Cassi to sleep on.

7 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Your little Elsie is so cute! She cracks me up with that huge smile always on her face. It's so fun to see your older two get along so well. Isn't it nice when they have someone to play with. Fun pictures Kim!

By the way.....my blog changed. It's now the5peteys instead of just 5 peteys. Check it out!
-Anj

Angela said...

OK - I love the coffee table being used as a bed because of a bloody nose - that cracked me up!! Your little Elsie is so cute and your older girls are just gorgeous.

Cami said...

I used to get bad bloody noses all the time. I finally had to go to the doctor and get my nose clotted. Anywho, your girl's are so cute!!

Jenni said...

That is great that Elsie can stand up so long. She is making so many great advances lately. Your girls definitely have good imaginations. I can't believe some of the things Ayden picks up from them.

skcoe said...

Such fun pictures- your baby isn't so much of a baby anymore! She looks so big and is making such big strides in her development.

As for the coffee table incident- I LOVE IT! I used to do stuff like that to my sister all the time. Ah, the memories...

Young family said...

You are so good to post lots of pictures. I need to try harder-
Tell the girls Hi for us.

The Holdaway Family said...

I love Elsies look one her face! She is so proud of herself! She is such a smiley baby!

Did Cassi end up sleeping on the coffee table. I love that she just looks so content to just lay there! Such cute girls!