Saturday, September 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I have wanted a new bedroom set forever...and we decided that would be my Christmas present this year...well, we came across a deal we couldn't go away from...so...
Merry Christmas to me!!!!
We got the bed, a huge dresser, as you can see, and two side tables...we basically traded the mirror for another side table...I have a old 'frame' of sorts that I am going to paint black and then my really good friend Jenni Terry has a framing business, she is going to cut and put a mirror into it for me, so I am excited about that.
Now I need some new lamps...and of course paint the room, new bedspread, but that can wait...I am just happy with my bed now! Thanks to my hubby Brent...I love you!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Fancy - I like it!

Young family said...

Kim- This looks so nice. Don't worry about it being so big. You have a big room to fill. Merry Christmas!!

Sara said...

Gorgeous!!! I am jealous!

Anjeanette said...

I am jealous too. I love it. There's one bedroom set, that I am dying for that looks very similar to yours, at Ashley Furniture. It's just waiting for me. :) I don't know why our bedroom is always one of the last rooms we seem to get decorated or the furniture that we want. Anyway.....love your new Christmas present. You have a nice hubby!! :)

Clint said...

So cute!!!! We don't even have a head board on our bed! Good choice on the furniture, very cute! I heard you might be coming up in October?! You should let us know which days so we can come to Steph's and see you guys and meet Elsie!
♥ ya!
.:.Cami.:.

Clint said...

p.s.
I like the new background for you blog!

skcoe said...

Super cute! I love that style and the bedding makes it even more darling!

Have fun dusting it.... I got a similar black entertainment center and the fingerprints and dust are grrreat.

PS Thanks for the hint on new blog backgrounds, I clicked the top link and changed mine already!!!

Dustin said...

Ben is such a hero! :-)