Sunday, September 09, 2007

Madi's first game!

So Madi's first game was Saturday, the day I got home from Minnesota. Madi's game started at 12:00, my flight came in at 11:24...we thought we could make it for sure, but just in case Brent got our good friend, thanks Heather, to come and stay with Madi and Cassi and take Madi to the field if we weren't there in time. Well, it took us forever to get home, I had to wait forever for them to bring my stroller to me, and then the luggage didn't come out for a long time...we were thinking of leaving and picking it up later, but we weren't sure if that was a good idea or not. Anyway...after many red lights and slow drivers we got to Madi's game, 20 minutes late. Madi had already scored 3 goals...she was playing awesome. So I am very glad we didn't miss her first soccer game.
Going for the pass
Madi's eye is on the goal!!!



Taking a break

Anyway, she does a really great job...can't wait until next game!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I still can't believe how blonde she is becoming! She is so awesome! Is soccer still going, or is it over now?