Monday, July 06, 2015

Monday July 6 (add pictures)

After my run today, the kiddos got ready for the day, cleaned their rooms.
Then they headed downstairs (down down stairs is what we call the basement :).
Our plan today was to go through the bedrooms downstairs and throw away the stuff and organize the rest.
We did a pretty good job and got rid of a lot of junk.
Now I can't wait to throw the carpet out!
So then the boys, all of them, came over :)
And Avery came to play with cass.
They all played and then I had to take Madi to her dentist appointment.
So they all headed to the Morgans house.
After Madi's appointment, I took her to her friends house.
And I went by the Morgans to pick the kiddos up.
They were just getting in the pool.
So I headed home and did some laundry and then I grabbed my swimsuit and went back to swim for a little bit.
Back home and I picked Madi up, and we had dinner.
Then we went and partied at Vern's :)
Okay, not a big party.
But it's her birthday today.
And we had to celebrate!
Remember the cake Port and I made last night.
Well, he wanted to give it to Vern for her birthday cake!
He decorated it all up with army guys.....cause you know, we didn't have any plastic chickens ;)
It was a fun night.
Bubble and Eldon were there too.
We ate cake and talked.
Got the kids to bed too late....again!
Oh well, that's what summer is for :)

No comments: